We are opening in 2021 with grades K-2 and will add a grade level each year up to 8th grade. We are dedicated to preparing our students for success in college, career, and life with world-class academics and character education in a loving community that celebrates every child’s unique brilliance.
We will offer:
- A high quality, engaging instructional program that challenges and motivates each students to reach their full potential
- Free transportation to all students who need it
- Free and nutritious breakfast and lunch to all students
- An extended school day from 8:00-4:00
- Multiple, enriching extracurriculars daily, including a fast-paced, educational PE, immersion Spanish, and cultural music and visual arts
Each subject has built in time for small group and personalized instruction to help your child grow at their best pace, every day. Our structured, comprehensive literacy and conceptual mathematics approaches build a foundation for life-long learning.
Amazing Teachers: We hand-pick teachers to bring out the best in your child. They fill each classroom with instructional expertise, character, and love. Our teachers recognize the infinite potential in every child, and are trained to help each child, regardless of background or level, set ambitious goals and achieve them.
We will partner with families to help our students meet their full potential in both academics and character. Character education is woven into the fabric of day to day learning, through modeling, explicit teaching, and practice to help you raise children who are kind, honest, resilient, and brave.
PEAK Academy seeks to have a diverse student body and does not discriminate against applicants, students, or employees on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, ancestry, ability, gender, gender identity and expression, or sexual orientation.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or ways to get involved.