Through dynamic, culturally relevant instruction and limitless expectations, students at PEAK Academy will be empowered with the academic excellence, character traits, and love of learning necessary to become life-long scholars, leaders, and community stewards.
PEAK Academy believes all children can achieve at high levels, regardless of race or socioeconomic status when provided a rigorous, culturally relevant curriculum and held to high academic and behavioral standards. PEAK Academy will prepare students to become confident leaders, problem solvers, effective communicators, and life-long learners. PEAK will empower students to view themselves as change agents and community stewards, making real change in their community in partnership with local organizations. PEAK will ensure all students achieve academic excellence and obtain the knowledge, skill set, and virtuous character to reach their unlimited potential in Honors/AP classes in high school, in college, career, and life.
We will offer:
- A high quality, engaging instructional program that challenges and motivates each students to reach their full potential
- Free transportation to all students who need it
- Free and nutritious breakfast and lunch to all students
- An extended school day from 8:00-4:00
- Multiple, enriching extracurriculars daily, including a fast-paced, educational PE, immersion Spanish, and cultural visual and musical appreciation